Couples often come to therapy with the intention of having the therapist decide who is right and who is wrong. In our sessions we learn to resolve conflict through listening and connection.
Some skills we will develop together are listed below.
• Create safety & boundaries
• Learn new communication and listening skills
• Understand yourself and your partner better
• Learn tools that aid in resolving conflict
• Enhance what is working well in your relationship
• Rekindle passion and sexual desire
• Change what is not working in your relationship
• Dealing with the aftermath of infidelity